Friday, August 21, 2009

Williamsberg

July 19. Williamsburg. Today we showed up at Williamsburg and checked in at the Crown Plaza hotel. Walked around and saw all the old churches, government buildings and shops. We then decided to go visit University of William and Mary. It was a very nice looking school that impressed me a lot (my Dad said it was the second oldest school in USA). We also visited the football stadium, which was small but still pretty good. We then went to a nice restaurant for dinner in the main section of old Williamsburg. I looked and saw someone eating some homemade Mac and cheese and it looked awesome. I ordered it and I then realized it was $16 …but I had already ordered it. Then the waiter brought it and it was a huge portion and I couldn't even come close to eating it. Mom and Dad were not happy. After we went back to the hotel we were able to watch a funny movie called "Old Skool" with Will Ferrell. But it was a little inappropriate for Patrick, so we had to jump around with other shows on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment