Friday, August 21, 2009

Aunt Beth and Uncle Chris's house

July 21. Mom’s Birthday. We spent another day hanging out with my friend Will Pagano, Gloria, our old nanny, and our cousins, while we stayed at Aunt Beth’s and Uncle Chris’s house in Basking Ridge, NJ. We also played golf at Baltusrol, our old golf club, where I played with my Dad and Will and other friends. The course was in great shape and I played pretty well. That night we had a small birthday party for my Mom and we stayed in the basement and played a gun game, which was a lot of fun. The basement was square but the laundry room was like a backwards L shaped room at the bottom, with the long part going up on the right side. You could get in the laundry room two ways, one each end or the room. It was like “attack and defend” type of game…lots o f fun for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment