Friday, August 21, 2009

Skytop

July 23. Skytop, PA – O’Connell Family Reunion. Drove to Skytop in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania. We drove up to Skytop in our red Ford Expedition with our Oregon plates. The bellhop didn't believe that we drove all the way from Oregon. Once we went to check in we waited for everyone to show up. Once they did, we headed out for dinner. I had the chicken parmagan and it was very good. Then I had the greatest dessert of my life -- it was called the chocolate obsession. It was a half cooked piece of brownie like cake with ice cream on top. I almost died, it was so good. Then we got our videogame money and played on a fast and furious game. We then played golf the next day and I shot and a 101 for 18 holes – an ok score, but my Dad said it was a good score since we had to count all the strokes. The next day I shot a 114 and I played terrible. Then we went.... paintballing, which was a total blast. By far the most insane part of the weekend. I got shot up pretty bad by my uncle, Joe Warncke, who was on the Chicago S.W.A.T. team. He was insane. It was soooooooo much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment